Welcome to the Newport Mansions
The Breakers, Marble House, Green Animals Topiary Garden and The Elms Gardens & Grounds are OPEN DAILY.
Opening is at 10 a.m. with last tour admission at 5 p.m. Houses & grounds close at 6 p.m.
* No reservations required
* No other properties are open at this time
The "Plan A Visit" tab of our website includes all the information you need to get ready for your Newport Mansions experience. Here are a few essentials to know:
•We are not doing reservations or timed admissions. The tickets can be used any day and time the houses are open, and they do not expire.
• Tours are self-guided using our free audio tour app. Save time and download the Newport Mansions app on your smart device prior to your Newport Mansions visit!
•Go to your app store, and search for "Newport Mansions" identified with the green pineapple icon. Download the app and tour of your choice before you arrive.
Apple: App Store
Android: Google Play
• Self-serve food and drinks are available in the Garden Café inside The Breakers Welcome Center.
• Visitors are allowed to take photos (no flash, please) for personal use. Feel free to post your photos on social media. However, the use of drones on our properties is prohibited.
• Only certified service animals are allowed in our houses or on the properties. Sorry, no pets.
• Strollers are not allowed in our houses.
• All visitors must wear face masks inside the houses. The only exception is children 2 or younger.
• Regrettably, because of COVID regulations we are currently unable to operate the elevators in the houses; therefore the houses are not accessible for mobility-challenged guests.
See the OPERATING SCHEDULE for information on which houses are open.
See the COMMON QUESTIONS for general information.
Invest your vacation dollars in historic preservation by becoming a member of the Preservation Society. Membership provides an annual pass good for unlimited admission to all of the Society's properties, and many other benefits including discounts in the Newport Mansions Stores.