Welcome to the Newport Mansions
The "Plan A Visit" tab of our website includes all the information you need to get ready for your Newport Mansions experience. Here are a few essentials to know:
• We are not doing reservations or timed admissions. The tickets can be used any day and time the mansions are open, and they do not expire.
• Tours are self-guided using our free audio tour app. Download the app and tour of your choice before you arrive. See www.newportmansions.org/plan-a-visit/audio-tours.
• Visitors are allowed to take photos (no flash, please) for personal use. Feel free to post your photos on social media. However, the use of drones on our properties is prohibited.
• Only certified service animals are allowed in our houses or on the properties. Sorry, no pets.
• Strollers are not allowed in our houses.
• All visitors must wear face masks under current COVID regulations. The only exception is children 2 or younger.
• Regrettably, because of COVID regulations we are currently unable to operate the elevators in the houses; therefore the houses are not accessible for mobility-challenged guests.
• We are only accepting credit or debit cards for tickets or store purchases.
See the OPERATING SCHEDULE for information on which houses are open
See the COMMON QUESTIONS for general information
Invest your vacation dollars in historic preservation by becoming a member of the Preservation Society. Membership provides an annual pass good for unlimited admission to all of the Society's properties, and many other benefits including discounts in the Newport Mansions Stores.