Welcome to the Newport Mansions
The Breakers, Marble House and The Elms OPEN DAILY.
Properties open at 10 a.m. with last admission at 4 p.m. Houses & grounds close at 5 p.m.*
*Thursdays through Sundays at The Breakers, last admission at 3 p.m.; house & grounds close 4 p.m.; then reopen 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. for Sparkling Lights at The Breakers.
Children’s Tours at The Breakers & Marble House are especially designed for children and included with regular admission.
The Elms Servant Life Tour offered
DAILY at 10:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Guide-led tour; advance ticket purchase recommended. Learn more about this tour...
Indoor face coverings for both vaccinated and unvaccinated visitors and staff is mandatory. This includes all Preservation Society properties.
* No reservations required
* No other properties are open at this time
* Special ticket required for Sparkling Lights at The Breakers
• Tickets can be used any day and time the houses are open, No Expiration Date.
• Tours at The Breakers, Marble House and The Elms are self-guided using our free audio tour app. Save time and download the Newport Mansions app on your smart device prior to your Newport Mansions visit! And bring your earbuds!
• At The Breakers and Marble House, we offer both a regular audio tour and a CHILDREN'S audio tour that can be downloaded onto your smart device.
• Go to your app store, and search for "Newport Mansions" identified with the green pineapple icon. Download the app and tour of your choice before you arrive.
• The Elms Servant Life Tour is a guide-led tour.
• Self-serve food and drinks are available in the Garden Café inside The Breakers Welcome Center.
• Visitors are allowed to take photos (no flash, please) for personal use. Feel free to post your photos on social media. However, the use of drones on our properties is prohibited.
• The Breakers and Marble House are partially accessible for mobility devices and have working elevators. The Elms is NOT accessible.
• Strollers are not allowed in our houses.
• Licensed service dogs only. Pets, emotional support and therapy animals are not allowed on the property.
• Invest your vacation dollars in historic preservation by becoming a member of the Preservation Society. Membership provides an annual pass good for unlimited admission to all of the Society's properties, and many other benefits including discounts in the Newport Mansions Stores.
Share your visit experience. Please rate us on tripadvisor.com/reviewit