Welcome to the Newport Mansions
OPEN DAILY - ***The Breakers, ****Marble House, The Elms, *Rosecliff & **Green Animals Topiary Garden.
OPEN FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS - Hunter House and Isaac Bell House.
10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Houses & grounds close one hour after last tour admission.
*Rosecliff open 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
**Green Animals open until 6 p.m. on Fridays starting July 1.
***The Breakers will close at 3 p.m. on Saturday, August 20
****Marble House will close at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, August 31
No reservations required.
- Parking is FREE at all open properties.
- No other properties are open at this time.
NEW! Inside The Gilded Age Tour
Fans of HBO’s The Gilded Age will love this guided tour of Newport Mansions’ locations where the show was filmed. Learn more about this tour here...
Dining at Newport Mansions
Welcome Center Café at The Breakers
Open daily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Welcome Center Café at The Breakers features a daily self-serve
selection of sandwiches and salads prepared locally for Newport Mansions
by Stoneacre Brasserie, along with a variety of snacks, pastry and
cookies and hot and cold beverages for the whole family. Indoor and
outdoor seating available. Available to members and ticket holders.
Our Daily Café Menu
Grilled Chicken Wrap
Ham and Gruyere on Roll
Turkey and cheddar
New England Clam Chowder
Alfresco by the Sea at Marble House (in the Café at The Chinese Tea House)
Open daily, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
At Marble House, The Café at The Chinese Tea House features a self-serve menu of sandwiches, salads and small bites prepared for the Newport Mansions by Stoneacre Brasserie, and an assortment of snacks and beverages. Please note that only outdoor Café seating is available on most weekend days, when Afternoon Tea is served at The Chinese Tea House. Available to members and ticket holders.
Afternoon Tea at The Chinese Tea House at Marble House
Available through August 31, 2022. 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Select Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
This a three-course luncheon experience is available to members and ticket holders. For more information, or reservations (recommended), click here.
The Gilded Age comes alive with engaging audio tours of life in the Newport Mansions.
Children’s Tours at The Breakers and Marble House are especially designed for children and included with regular admission.
• Daytime tickets can be used any day and time the houses are open. No expiration date. Special-event tickets expire when the event ends.
• Tours are self-guided using our free audio tour app. Save time and download the Newport Mansions app on your smart device prior to your Newport Mansions visit! And bring your earbuds!
• At The Breakers and Marble House, we offer both a regular audio tour and a CHILDREN'S audio tour that can be downloaded onto your smart device.
• Audio tours of The Breakers, The Elms & Marble House available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. Audio tours of Rosecliff in English.
• Go to your app store, and search for "Newport Mansions" identified with the green pineapple icon. Download the app and tour of your choice before you arrive.
• Tour translations are available in multiple languages on paper scripts. These include the following:
The Breakers (Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish); Marble House (Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish); Rosecliff (Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish); The Elms (Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish); Chateau-sur-Mer (Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Spanish).
• Visitors are allowed to take photos (no flash, please) for personal use. Feel free to post your photos on social media. However, the use of drones on our properties is prohibited.
• The Breakers, Marble House and Rosecliff are partially accessible for mobility devices and have working elevators. The Elms is NOT accessible.
• Strollers are not allowed in our houses.
• Licensed service dogs only. Pets, emotional support and therapy animals are not allowed on the property.
• Invest your vacation dollars in historic preservation by becoming a member of the Preservation Society. Membership provides an annual pass good for unlimited admission to all of the Society's properties, and many other benefits including discounts in the Newport Mansions Stores.
Share your visit experience. Please rate us on tripadvisor.com/reviewit
Membership is your BEST value!
A Preservation Society membership offers exceptional value and benefits all year-round. Enjoy unlimited admission; discounts in the Newport Mansions Stores; free or discounted admission for lectures, special events and children's activities; subscriptions to the Preservation Society's Newport Gazette, Annual Report, daily e-newsletters and more. Purchase a membership online now, or call our Membership Office at 401-847-1000, ext. 111.
Museums for All
Families with valid EBT or WIC cards are eligible for $2-per-person regular admission for up to four people. Please show your valid EBT or WIC card when you purchase tickets at the Newport Mansions. Photo ID also required. Excludes specialty tours and special events. The Museums for All initiative is a national access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Association of Children’s Museums that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly.