A Preservation Society membership offers exceptional value and benefits all year-round. Enjoy unlimited admission to most tours; discounts in the Newport Mansions Stores; free or discounted admission for lectures, special events and children's activities; subscriptions to the Preservation Society's Newport Gazette, Annual Report and monthly e-newsletter, and more.
Purchase a membership online now, or call our Membership Office at (401) 847-1000 ext. 111.
Admission Tickets Can Be Purchased Online
All admission tickets purchased online can either be printed at home, or simply scanned from your mobile device at the ticket counter for admission. After completing your purchase transaction, you will receive an e-mail with a link to your tickets. You can either download and print them at home, or your ticket can be scanned from the screen of your mobile device at each house.
Tickets may also be purchased in person at any Newport Mansions property, or at the Newport Visitors Center on America's Cup Avenue.
The Preservation Society offers a variety of ticket packages to fit your schedule and interests. No reservations are required except where specifically noted. General admission tickets have no expiration date and may be used at any time, unless specifically noted. All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
IMPORTANT NOTES: While young children are always welcome at the Newport Mansions, we regret that we cannot allow strollers or carriages inside any of the properties. This policy has been adopted because of the significant damage that such vehicles have caused to historic surfaces and furnishings. The Preservation Society cannot be liable for strollers or carriages left unattended on the property during your tour. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Also, due to space limitations in our historic properties, there are no lockers or storage facilities at any of the Newport Mansions. Personal items may not be left at the front desk. Visitors are welcome to carry personal items, such as purses, camera bags and knapsacks with them during their tour. But suitcases, carry-on luggage, duffel bags, or oversized bags of any kind that could cause potential damage to historic surfaces and furnishings are not permitted. Please leave such items in your car prior to entering the property. Please plan your visit with this in mind.
All public health regulations, including but not limited to requirements for shoes while on our property, will be enforced.
By accepting a ticket, you agree to the following:
1) Visitors must follow direction of Preservation Society staff.
2) Security system in use, you may be photographed. No personal items may be stored or left unattended at any property.
3) Strollers & carriages are not allowed inside any houses.
4) Please refrain from touching objects in the houses, and in guided tour houses you must remain with tour groups.
5) An authorized photographer or videographer may record your image for Preservation Society purposes.
6) Sale or commercial use of any images taken on or from the grounds of any Preservation Society property is prohibited. Exceptions can only be made by prior written agreement.
7) Tickets may not be resold, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Read our photography rules