Friday, June 18, Saturday, June 19 & Sunday, June 20
Join us for a reimagined presentation of The Newport Flower Show.
Back in Bloom: A Ballroom Floral Fantasy will be an indoor, self-guided tour of floral
design exhibits and garden vignettes on the first floor at Rosecliff.
This format will allow us to follow CDC guidelines and help protect the health of our visitors and staff.
The Salon and Ballroom of Rosecliff will be transformed into a magical experience to delight the senses with sights, scents and sounds. The Salon will feature the very popular Botanical Arts design classes, where talented designers will base their creations on expressions of a garden at nighttime. The Ballroom will be a stunning garden oasis featuring floral designs interpreting classes with titles like Garden Nymph, Fireflies and Harvest Moon. For the first time, the Horticulture Division of cut flowers and creative garden containers will be brought indoors and arranged around the central garden in the Ballroom. Finally, the Terrace will be transformed into a conservatory garden space and will feature al-fresco exhibition tables created by local event and floral designers.
This will not be like any other Flower Show presented at Rosecliff. It is a special installation created to meet today’s special circumstances. ADVANCED TICKET PURCHASES ONLY.
Unfortunately, we are not able to include the Oceanside Boutiques shopping or food concessions at this year’s show, but the Newport Mansions Store will be open at Rosecliff.
OPENING NIGHT RECEPTION
Friday, June 18 • 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and conversation while taking in the beautiful sights and scents of the floral exhibits and garden vignettes inside Rosecliff.
WHAT TO KNOW
• Parking available onsite at Rosecliff.
• Back in Bloom will take place rain or shine.
• Tour path will be one-way direction only. Social distancing and face coverings are required.
• We regret that due to the one-way tour direction, Rosecliff will not be mobility-accessible.
• Tickets are available by advance online purchase only and are non-refundable. Ticket availability will be limited due to social distancing regulations.
• Ticket purchasers must reserve a date and time for their visit. The most popular arrival times will be 9 a.m. and noon; please consider a later arrival to avoid crowds and lines.
• Building and grounds are smoke-free.
• Strollers and carriages are not permitted inside.
• Only certified service animals are permitted; no other pets.
VIP Early Entry, 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. • $40 per person
Morning Entry, 9 a.m. to 12 noon • $20 per person
Afternoon Entry, 12 noon to 3 p.m. • $20 per person
Opening Night Reception - June 18, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Preservation Society Members $150 • General Public $175
Group Tours are welcome! For groups of 20 or more, advance reservations required.
Proceeds will benefit the preservation and rehabilitation of the historic landscapes of The Preservation Society of Newport County.
All visitors will be required to follow COVID-19 safety protocols: face masks and social distancing required.
Visitors who are vaccinated will be required to wear a face mask while on the property.
2021 Marketplace Information
Unfortunately Covid-19 restrictions have
limited the ways we can interact with guests visiting our museums and
attending our events. To follow all safety guidelines in place on
gatherings, we have made the difficult decision to cancel Marketplace
vendor activities for our 2021 event.
We will maintain our vendor list to receive
applications in the future as we plan for our 2022 event. If you are
not on our list to receive an email notification, please email your
contact information to email@example.com and we will be happy to include you on future updates.