Welcome to the Newport Mansions! We are accepting group tour reservations for 2021.
Join us for Back In Bloom, a more intimate and reimagined Flower Show.
The Breakers, Marble House, Green Animals Topiary Garden and The Elms Gardens & Grounds are OPEN DAILY.
Opening is at 10 a.m. with last tour admission at 5 p.m. Houses & grounds close at 6 p.m.
No other properties are open at this time.
The Elms opens June 19. Additional properties may open in 2021, depending upon the course of the COVID-19 crisis and its effects on travel.
Your groups’ visits help keep our houses open. Thank you!
Group Admission Rates
ADULT GROUP rates are based on a minimum of 20 persons with advance reservation, visiting as an organized group with one person responsible for full payment. Driver and escort are complimentary.
STUDENT GROUP rates are based on a minimum of 10 students with one adult chaperone complimentary and required for every 10 students, ages 6-17. Students must be affiliated with an educational organization.
The Preservation Society of Newport County welcomes teachers and students to its historic properties. Over two centuries of American history, art, and cultural development are represented in the PSNC’s collection of properties, which makes Newport an ideal learning laboratory for students!
Download audio tour app before you arrive & bring your earbuds!
Interior tours are self-guided using the free Newport Mansions audio tour app. Guests are encouraged to download the audio tour prior to arrival and bring their own earbuds. For those who prefer not to listen to the audio, one-use printed scripts are available. Tours are one-way direction only, and social distancing and face coverings are required. Newport Mansions no longer provide audio tour headsets and audio players.
Audio tours of The Breakers, The Elms & Marble House available in English, French, German & Spanish. Audio tours available in Chinese at The Breakers & The Elms.
The world has changed since you last visited. When you, the tour operator, schedule a group visit, you agree to the following measures;
• Contract Tracing: If the need arises, the tour operator agrees to provide a passenger list with contact information including names, phone numbers and email addresses.
• Face covers are required of all visitors inside our houses. Guests who do not follow this policy will be asked to leave.
• Social distancing is mandatory and the flow of visitors through the houses will be supervised in accordance with CDC guidelines.
• No elevator service. Regrettably, during the reopening period the houses are not accessible for mobility-challenged guests.
We look forward to welcoming your group. Your group’s visit helps to keep our houses open. Thank You!
Group Visit Request Form
Request materials, schedule your group, questions, CONTACT US
• Phone 401-847-2251 Fax 401-847-9477
• Group Tours, The Preservation Society of Newport County, 424 Bellevue Avenue, Newport, RI 02840, USA
For dining options, shopping, and other activities in Newport: DiscoverNewport.org