Newport Flower Show Postponed until 2021
The 25th Newport Flower Show, scheduled for June 19-21, 2020, at Rosecliff, has been postponed until June 18-20, 2021. The show will retain its theme, “Voices In The Garden,” and all of the competitive classes will remain the same.
Directions to the Newport Flower Show
Free Parking and Shuttle Bus Service to The Newport Flower Show is available from the Newport Grand Parking Lot.
Unless you have a parking pass issued by the Newport Flower Show Committee or a handicap parking designation on your vehicle, you must shuttle in to the Show from the free
Newport Grand parking area.
- Follow I-195 East to Route 24 South
- Take Exit 8 at Fall River and connect to Route 114 South
- Follow Route 114 South approximately 7.1 miles
- At intersection with Domino's Pizza and Sunoco Station, turn right onto Admiral Kalbfus Boulevard
- Go approximately .6 miles and look for the Newport Grand building on your left. Free parking for the Newport Flower Show and continuous Shuttle Service to Rosecliff on Bellevue Avenue will be available
- Follow Route 93 South to Route 24 South via Exit 4 on the left toward Brockton
- Merge onto Route 24 South via Exit 8A (Tiverton/Newport)
- Turn slight left onto RI-114 South (West Main Road).
- Follow the directions to Newport from Providence starting from Step 3
From New York
- Follow I-95 North to Rhode Island Exit 3. This will bring you to Route 138
- Follow signs for Newport Bridge (toll)
- Take Newport/Cape Cod exit off bridge
- At bottom of the ramp, cross over to Newport Grand building. Free parking for the Newport Flower Show and continuous Shuttle Service to Rosecliff on Bellevue Avenue will be available
To reach Rosecliff from Newport Grand:
- Take a left onto four-lane divided road
- Remain in the left lane and take a left turn onto the entry ramp, again remaining in the left lane
- From the entry ramp, take the first left. (Continuing straight will take you to the Newport Bridge, leaving Newport)
- Continue straight to the second stop light and turn right onto America's Cup Avenue
- On America' Cup Avenue, proceed through 6 stop lights
- At 7th stop light, bear left up the hill onto Memorial Boulevard
- Continue up the hill past one more stop light
- At next stop light, turn right onto Bellevue Avenue
- Proceed 1.2 miles on Bellevue Avenue to Rosecliff on your left