Easter Egg Hunt & Brunch
Saturday, April 11, 2020
Rosecliff, 548 Bellevue Avenue, Newport
The Easter Bunny visits Rosecliff for
the annual Easter Egg Hunt & Brunch. Bring the children to scramble
for candy-filled eggs on the oceanfront lawn and pose for photos with
the Bunny. After the hunt, join us inside Rosecliff for a scrumptious
Reservations will be accepted from Preservation Society MEMBERS ONLY as of Wednesday, February 19, 2020. Please call 401-847-1000 ext. 140. Tickets are not available online.
If space is still available, reservations will be taken from the general public starting on Friday, March 20, 2020.
Plan to arrive by 9:45 a.m.
- Egg Hunt begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. on the back lawn.
- Brunch will be served “family-style” immediately following the egg hunt.
- Event held rain or shine
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Parking is available on-site at Rosecliff
- In an effort to insure that families/friends can be seated together for brunch we will assign table numbers to all parties
- All tables are for 10 guests, partial parties will be seated with others to fill the table.
- Children should bring their own Easter Baskets to collect eggs.
- Cello bags will be provided, if needed.
Preservation Society Members General Public
Adults $55.00 $70.00
Child 6-12 years $35.00 $40.00
Child 3-5 years $30.00 $35.00
Child 2 & Under $10.00 $15.00