The Preservation Society of Newport County is proud to have Bartlett Tree Experts and The Newport Daily News as Partners in Preservation, with a major financial commitment to preserving the historic integrity of Newport.
Partners in Preservation provide an unrestricted gift of $100,000 in support of the Society's work in preservation and public academic programs. With the help of these corporate partners, the Preservation Society is working to ensure that these great American buildings can continue to be enjoyed by many generations of visitors to come.
The Newport Mansions are visited by more than half a million national and international visitors each year. In 2000, Conde Nast Traveler readers ranked The Breakers as one of the top ten travel destinations for cultural tourism in the world. Because of this visibility, the Newport Mansions present a valuable sponsorship opportunity for discriminating companies.
The Preservation Society of Newport County offers a wide range of exciting sponsorship opportunities for local, national and international corporations. Corporate sponsorship opportunities range from $10,000 - $350,000 and include a variety of attractive benefits. Sample benefits may include:
- Corporate name & logo to appear on 1,000,000 main Preservation Society brochures
- Corporate name & logo to appear on 1,000,000 admission tickets printed each year
- Corporate name & logo to appear on Preservation Society of Newport County website - our website averages nearly 1 million "sessions" annually
- Corporate name & logo to appear in the Preservation Society's quarterly membership journal The Newport Gazette
- Corporate name & logo to appear on printed event invitations to be mailed to Preservation Society of Newport County members, supporters and friends
- Complimentary event invitations for corporate Chief Executive & guests
To discuss corporate sponsorship opportunities at the Preservation Society of Newport County please contact:
Director of Museum Experience
424 Bellevue Avenue
Newport, RI 02840
Phone: (401) 847-1000 x117 Fax: (401) 847-9477