Thank you for your interest in supporting the Preservation Society.
Your annual support provides essential funding to protect, preserve and present our 11 historic properties and landscapes, offer innovative educational programs and host unforgettable special events. We could not fulfill our mission to share the story of America’s vibrant architectural and cultural heritage efficiently and effectively without the generous support from our friends, like you.
You play a vital role in our success.
A gift to our Annual Fund will support building, landscape and collection projects that you can witness or experience first-hand such as:
• Restoring the Chinese Tea House at Marble House
• Interpreting and planting historic landscape plans
• Digitizing our collections for online access
• Implementing climate mitigation measures at many of the houses
• Developing mobile applications that provide access to tours, lectures and exhibits
Please help us continue to build on this important historic preservation legacy by giving your support to our Annual Fund. Every gift matters and no gift is too small to make a difference.
If you prefer to make your donation by mail, please download and print the Donation Form
, fill it out and mail with your check payable to The Preservation Society of Newport County to:
The Preservation Society of Newport County
424 Bellevue Avenue
Newport, RI 02840
By Phone or Email
Contact Michaela Walker
(401) 847-1000 ext. 142