The 9th annual Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
September 19-21, 2014
Rosecliff, The Elms & Marble House
Saturday, September 20
Sunday, September 21
12 pm to 4 pm
What better place to be than outdoors on the grounds of Marble House to taste some of the finest wines from around the globe? Learn and enjoy as you taste your way around the world of fine wines.
Free parking is provided at Easton's Beach on Memorial Boulevard, with free shuttle transportation to and from Marble House.
Your Grand Tasting admission includes:
- Hundreds of wines from around the world
- Food samplings from a variety of caterers and restaurants
- A silent auction of luxury goods and wines
- Cooking pavilion with free demonstrations by our celebrity chefs
- Book signings by chefs and other experts
- A souvenir glass & color show program with map of exhibitors and demonstration schedules