Stefanie Vieau, Co-Chair/
Pamela Younes, Co-Chair/
Jacqui Colbert, Advisor
Bronwyn McDermott, Advisor
See the Children's Education Division Classes
1. Anyone 13 and under is eligible to enter unless otherwise indicated in the class description (such as Photography). All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
2. Containers must be clean and proportionate to the planting within.
3. Exhibitor is responsible for identifying entries with correct botanical and common names.
4. Children’s horticulture entries should be dropped off in the Horticulture Division Passing Tent on the back lawn at Rosecliff on Thursday, June 23, 2016 between 1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. On-site parking at Rosecliff is available at this time only.
5. Exhibits must stay in place for the duration of the Show and be removed on Sunday, June 26, 2016, between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. The Committee will not be responsible for any exhibits left after 6:00 p.m.